- In 1952, Salvador Oliver Sánchez (father of Salvador Oliver), started his training at only seven years old.
- In 1969 his first barber’s opened in San José Street (Fuente Álamo de Murcia).
- In 1981 the shop moved to Calle Onésimo Redondo 7 (now Calle Ganaderos 7).
- In 2000 Salvador Oliver Legaz began his career in the barber’s (currently the director).
- In 2005 Salvador Oliver Legaz took over the business.
- In 2014 Omar Navarro became part of the team.
- In 2014 the barber’s was refurbished and named “La Barberia de Oliver”.
- Director and stylist.
- Teacher in Nefer Centre (a private centre approved by the Ministry of Education).
- Oliver has collaborated as a trainer with some of the most famous brands in the world such as American Crew and Proraso.
- Member of Barberos 3.0, a team of only five artistic trainers in all of Spain.
- Studied men’s hairdressing at Dambell, Murcia from 2000-2001.
- Started training at Peluquería Oliver (now La Barbería de Oliver) in 2000.
- Training at Men’s Work American Crew levels 1 and 2 and A Day With Rodelas.
- Started his training in 2014 with Salvador Oliver and Edutedis, and finished a grado medio in Hairdressing in 2017.